(Объявление помещаю у себя просто так, по привычке, потому что наши центры, в Питере, Москве, Новосибирске, Иркутске, Улан-Удэ, Якутске, Владивостоке, Хабаровске, думаю, уже получили эту информацию).
Since 2006, the Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has administered the Korean Studies Institution Grant with support of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. In response to the needs to develop Korean Studies overseas, AKS has helped grantees grow into centers of Korean Studies for their respective regions.
AKS would like to announce that 2008 grant applications will be accepted from June through 13 July 2008.
If your institution meets the criteria and has an interest in creating a program which requires medium- to long-term support, please consider 2008 proposal guidelines and submit a project proposal.
o Designated regions/areas: all countries in the world
▶ A university with at least two full-time faculty members in a Korean studies program and a graduate degree program in Korean studies, * or
▶ Even if it does not meet the above eligibility requirement, a university with programs related to Korean studies can carry out consortium projects with a university (or universities) that has a degree program in Korean studies (including interdisciplinary consortium within the university) **
* This faculty member must hold a Ph.D. and teach full-time in the field of Korean studies at the time of application.
** For consortium projects, each participating university may have a project group for coordinating related activities. In this case, the primary grantee institution and the head of the umbrella project group will have responsibility and authority over the overall project.
o Application Period: Application begins Thursday, June 4, 2008, and ends Sunday, July 13th.
o Application Procedure
1. Download '2008 Korean Studies Institution Grant Proposal Guidelines' and write project proposals in Korean or English according to the guidelines (use hwp or MS Word)
2. Submit a project proposal (including Korean or English abstract) and supporting documents using the application form on the KSIG website
3. KSIG website (www.aks.ac.kr/ksig) → Application → Apply to KSIG → Application Form →Send
4. Submit documents online by deadline (July 13, 2008) and a mailed-in hard copy within two (2) weeks from the deadline.
o Required Documents
1. Project proposal including Korean or English abstract
2. Curriculum vitae, list of research achievements, and 2 relevant work samples of the chair and deputy chair.
▪ KSIG Website: www.aks.ac.kr/ksig
▪ Ms. Hyehyun Kim (김혜현)
- E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 82-31-709-9843 Fax: 82-31-709-9945
- Mailing Address: The Academy of Korean Studies,
Center for Information on Korean Culture,
International Support Division
110 Hao Gogaegil, Unjung-dong, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea 463-791
For more detail, please refer to the AKS website and see the attached file of '2008 Korean Studies Institution Grant Proposal Guidelines.'
- AKS Korean website: http://www.aks.ac.kr/Home08/BBS/BBSView.aspx?cl=1&id=5994 ,or
- AKS English website: http://www.aks.ac.kr/eng_home/notice/notice_read.asp?num=59&group_id=59
전화 : 031-709-9843 (내선.816)
팩스 : 031-709-9945
International Support Division
The Academy of Korean Studies
TEL : +82-31-709-9843 (ext.816)
FAX : +82-31-709-9945